Frequently Asked Questions
- I always knew your store as Rockland Antiques Marketplace. Did you change your name?
Officially yes, but unofficially people still know us by that name, too (and it is still on one side of our sign!). We decided to go with Rockland Marketplace because it represents the variety of goods in the store. We do have vintage items and antiques and this is our primary purpose, but we also have modern furniture, jewelry, books, glassware, and collectibles. You just never know what your are going to find!
- If I am looking for something can I call the store to see if you have it? Absolutely. We will do our best to find what you are looking for. If we don’t have it in at the moment we have a book at the front counter where we will add to your wish list.
- Do you deliver? Yes-we can deliver locally and throughout New England. We can incorporate your deliveries with our buying trips out of state.
- I am a dealer. Do you have space for rent? The best thing to do is contact us and discuss.
- May I put something on lay-away? Yes.
- Can I buy gift certificates to your store? Yes.
- Do you accept major credit cards? Yes but if you pay by check or cash you may receive dealer sale prices.
- Where is a good place to eat in Rockland? There are many fine restaurants and cafes in Rockland. Check out our links page for some ideas. Many are within walking distance to the shop.